Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Quick update

It's been a bit since I blogged so this is to catch you up.

Training is going well and the Vegas Rock and Roll is this upcoming Sunday.  I feel very strong and my knee is doing well.  We've been doing some intense training and I think it will pay off on the mostly flat course!

The weather has turned cold and in fact it snowed today.  It did not stay on the ground, nonetheless the flakes were big and beautiful.  I love running in the colder weather, my body seems to respond well and so soon I am off for an easy 5 mile run.  I did not run this morning because it was raining, now it is dryer but cold and a bit windy.  Seems I just traded one for another.  All will be good because Terry will be running with me and then we can cuddle up by a nice fire.

I will post more soon!

No comments: