Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back from the Holidays

Well we are back and tomorrow it's back to work..."Another day another dollar, hollar, hollar, hollar". Needless to say I am not looking forward to it. I would like to take the rest of my life off and enjoy the world. Sigh, oh well, for me it's not to be.

To the point of this blog, running. I ran in the mountains last week, stuck to my plan very well thank you very much! Even so I've still gained 3 to 4 pounds in the last month...all that dough and candy. Why are all the best tasting things the worst for you? If I had not been running I might have gained 10 so I can't be upset I suppose. It's my own doing and as of yesterday I am back to eating right and working out more.

The new plan is going well so far. I am only into it for a short time but I like the philosophy and I am looking forward to all that comes next.

The mountains are inspiring whether running, walking, doing Yoga, or just sitting to listen to the river. I wish we were closer so I could be there more.

No comments: