Thursday, January 29, 2009

On my Way Home

Today is the last day I will be in Colorado Springs for awhile as the particular part of the project I was working on is winding down.

I will miss running in the mountains, although this week has been tough. It's been VERY cold and icy, that forced me to use the elliptical and the treadmill. I don't like that so I am looking forward to going back to milder weather.

I will miss this dry air and the beauty of the mountains, some day I hope we will move back to our roots, mountain living, that's for me!

This week has also been tough. After being sick all week last week, even up until Sunday, I continue to be unable to eat much and I am so tired. I've run and worked out but been careful to get a lot of rest. About 10 to 11 hours a night! And still I am not feeling 100%...

I hope all of you are feeling well and stay healthy.

No comments: