Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Shin Splints gone

Well in a previous post I mentioned that I had shin splints after my long run last Saturday. Well I took Tuesday off and went out for a 4 mile easy run and then did my mile repeats on Thursday and my shins were fine. I guess they were just a little tired. I did do the exersizes that Shisu posted and iced so I think that helped. Thanks!

This is a recovery week for me and I think I really needed it. Ran 10 on Saturday with no walk breaks and at a pretty good pace and it felt good!

Saturday night Terry and I went to Stephenville for a party at his boss's ranch. Because we all promised that "what happens at the ranch stays at the ranch" I am unable to speak of it further.

I am home for the next two weeks which is nice and ran Monday and today and I feel great! It has been absolutely beautiful in the mornings.

I can't wait until Thursday morning, I don't even have to go to Colorado to get some cold weather! YEA! 800's in 30 degrees AWESOME.

Well nothing profound for me today. I hope you all have great runs this week.

No comments: