Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Baking...and EATING

Oh my! Do you all remember the little girl in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, the one who grew into a huge blueberry?

Well that is how I feel tonight...like a big huge blown up round piece of dough. That is because I ate so much sugar cookie dough I feel like I am going to explode. Not to mention licking the bowl from the pecan pie and eating a homemade cinnamon roll.

I am sure you can see that much of my holiday season is filled with baking sweets. Funny thing about me is I will eat the dough and batter but not the baked goods. I like it all raw...so I make myself sick before the items are actually done!

Tomorrow I must run, run, run. I have to do something about this build up of sugar in my body. I should have been one of Santa's elves...they live on sugar. I'm a hard worker and I can live on sugar :) and I am short too. Maybe there is a career for me at the North Pole.

No comments: