Friday, December 26, 2008

Clean up

I got up early this morning and went to the park to run with my brother. A good 5 miles while chatting with my little bro. It was a good run.

Home to stretch and then say goodbye as Sid had to leave to go back to Dallas.

It took Terry some time to get up and the kids even longer so I began the process of cleaning the "after Christmas mess".

We are going to Ruidoso to see our parents and other family tomorrow and will be there a full week. Before we go the house has to be ready to show, just in case someone wants to see it. I pray it will show and we will get an offer while we are gone. Because someone might come to check it out everything had to be cleaned up.

It's hard to get everything cleaned up with you have two college kids with stuff everywhere and no place to put it! But with everyone's help we got it all done and the place looks good. Tree and other Christmas decorations are gone and the house is back to normal.

Seven miles tomorrow then off to Ruidoso. I will not have my computer so I won't be blogging for a week...see you soon.

No comments: