Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Adorable Husband

As you can see this blog is not about running, at least not all about running. Reading through some of my blogs from the past I notice that I often leave out the one constant in my life, the one person who is always there for me, who puts up with me no matter what I do, who really really loves me for who I am and not who I think I need to be.

He does run with me, in fact he is the one that many times gets me out the door. He may not know this because it appears that it is the other way around, but knowing that he depends upon me to go run with him keeps me going. Not to mention I want to look good for this man as long as is possible and running is one of the ways I can do that!

So to you my adorable husband, thank you. Thank you for loving me, for helping me through difficult times, for sticking with me through difficult times, and for...well...just being there. I love you!

No comments: