Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wounded Knee

Do you get tired of reading about my knee? I know I get tired of writing about it, that's for sure. Well here I am again. A couple of posts ago I talked about my knee and the frustration with it. I'm still healing little by little.

This week I was able to run the Capital 10K on Sunday, then 5 on Tuesday and 5 on Friday. Will run 5 again on Sunday. So it is getting better, it's just time...blah blah blah, that's what they always say! In the meantime I am working on strengthening my quads with specific rehab exercises, cycling, and swimming. And the fun continues.

Today it is pouring rain...I took it easy and took a nice nap just listening to the rain on the tin roof. I feel like I am in the mountains only it is warmer. Nice day to just sit around.

Ok update done, I'm off to clean house :)

No comments: