Monday, August 25, 2008

In the Mountains

I am here in Colorado Springs. I got up at 4:00 this morning to run with my brother in Abilene. I love sharing that with him! He went on to the gym afterward I went home and got ready to fly and then I flew here. Went from the airport to the office right into a meeting. Worked until about 6 or so and of course I was starving!

Came to the hotel had room service and now even though it's only 7:10 I am thinking that I will read and go to bed! After all I need to run in the morning on the beautiful trail that runs on the river behind the hotel. I love running here, it's not only beautiful it's cool and dry.

So all of that to say good night! And I'll let you know how it goes in this high altitude :) .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are making me jealous, running in the mountains....that is my favorite thing to do! Have fun, and enjoy it while you have it.

My workouts have been good...I ran a lot in Africa, and that really gave me a new enthusiasm.

Enjoy Colorado! Talk to you soon.

Jerry