Thursday, November 6, 2008

Cold Out

It's 22 outside. It's 5:40. I am dressed to run. I want the comfort of my big comfy hotel bed.

But I will push myself out the door in the freezing cold and run my easy 5 miles and enjoy it. This is what I keep telling myself.

I was really dissappointed when the people in the room next to me also got up at 5 because they woke me up several times in the night laughing. So I had this plan to get up at 5 and be loud just to make them mad. Oh well, probably better that it didn't happen. Although right now I don't hear them, maybe they went back to sleep, I could yell and beat on the wall now just to be mean. Nah, they area just kids (well teenagers I think) and their laughing was kinda funny last night. So I'll let it go.

Ok it's time, time to face the frost, to freeze my butt, to burn my lungs and to have a GREAT run. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: