Wednesday, June 3, 2009

3 Miles Woo Hoo

It's been awhile since I have really been able to run 3 miles at a time during the week. I was able to walk 1, run 3, walk 1, yesterday and it felt GREAT! My knee felt good, a little swelling and some soreness but with ice and a double dose of ibuprofen for two days it doesn't hurt long! Hopefully after I finish with that routine it will be even better.

Today I did Yoga at the dock as the sun came up over the lake. WOW...it was so nice. I nice cool breeze after a night of thunder and rain.

I didn't want to leave but alas I had to work :( .

Tomorrow I run again! I can hardly contain my excitement. Here's to hoping that my knee holds up. I'm also taking Monavie Active, it contains Glucosamine and is supposed to help with joints as well...let's keep our fingers crossed!

No comments: