Sunday, June 7, 2009

Update

Today is Sunday. Yesterday in Abilene I ran 5 miles with my friends in ARC. I've never been more happy to run 5 miles. And it was great to see everyone! I don't miss Abilene at all, but those folks I miss. They are so genuine and because we all share the common enjoyment of running it's wonderful to get to catch up.

The run went well. My knee swelled a bit but no pain at all...YEA! It looks like I am really on the mend this time. I just need to remember not to push just because I feel good.

Next weekend is the Dublin 10K, there I will get to see my Abilene friends again as well as enjoy new friends from Granbury and family too! I just hope the temperature is mild (HA!)

Also, to any of our ARC friends who read this blog, we really want you to come and see us. Come for a race here or in Fort Worth or just come and visit. We have plenty of room and yes, Bob, we will provide the beer!

No comments: