Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Not Writing Much

Well I've had a tough time writing lately. I've also had a hard time running. I am concerned about the hamstring. I am so tight and just can't seem to get past it. I am stretching much more, doing strength training, icing. I know it will take time but it is really annoying. The knee gets sore but it goes away fast when I ice it I just need to be better about doing so.

I am worried though that I won't be able to make it through another marathon, should I even try? I don't want to run one and then find that it was too much and not be able to run again. I am so confused. Since December it seems I am constantly dealing with injury :(.

I am going to begin massages when I get back from El Schorcho, at least twice a month, I have got to find a way to get my hamstrings loosened up.

All this to say my running is fine, I am sticking to training, doing my speed work and long runs, the heat and humidity is killing me and I wish this hamstring would heal faster.

No comments: