Sunday, July 27, 2008

Training Begins

I've begun the training for the San Antonio Rock N Roll Marathon. It's nice to feel positive about running again. Mile repeats on Thursday were tough but felt good. Shorter long run on Saturday to start off. It went well to despite the heat.

Last night the club had a send off party for us. It was wonderful. It's amazing the friends we have made. And honestly they are people we may have never met had it not been for running.

A big thanks to them all for being so good to us!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Susan,

I'm back from Africa, and into my training program for my 50 mile Sunmart race....I see you are going for the San Antonio marathon...it does look interesting. Hope everything is going well for you. It's good to be back...Africa was certainly an incredible place, but it was a rough experience. Good to be back! Hope your training is going well.

Jerry