Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Granbury and Wind

The wind blows here too. I guess I cannot escape. It's not as strong as Abilene, I assume that the trees and hills block it some.

We joined the YMCA, it's not as big as Abilene's but it is very busy. The Yoga is very good and I am enjoying it tremendously, I even got my wonderful husband to join me.

I've also been swimming there. The pool is ok, only 25 meters and that is a bit of an adjustment I keep running into the wall! It's not in the best shape but it works and I am getting my swimming in so it's all good.

I've been able to stick to my running/workout plan and I feel great although I am not getting enough sleep...sigh :(

The hills here are good, helping me get stronger.

Upcoming races nothing really until June when I do Dublin...my worst race, every year it's a struggle, although I usually get in the top 3 in my age it is a struggle in the heat and humidity. I am hoping to be stronger this year and enjoy it more...and then there is El Schorcho the midnight 15 miler in July, my birthday run. This year I am being coached and won't be traveling the week before so I am sure it will be better and more fun.

Well that's it for me. Swam and ran today so tomorrow is a Power Hot Yoga tomorrow...YEA!

No comments: