Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Knee oh Knee! Or is it something else?

Well I am having issues yet again. Sigh... I have this pain in my left leg, behind my knee actually is where it started. I am pretty sure it is the Hamstring Tendon that attaches the kneecap and calf and hamstring. It was pretty bad last week, but then got a bit better and moved to the inside of my knee where it used to hurt after I tore my meniscus.

I am not sure what to do now and my coach has given me some ideas but wants me to talk to the doctor so I emailed Chad and will see what he says.

I really think it has to do with all of the changes, running ONLY on hills, and on sloping roads here. There are not really any good flat areas to run. I'm just not used to it so I think it will be ok I just need to ease into it a bit.

I will see what Chad says and then send that on to my coach and see what to do from there. This is so frustrating.

Anyone have any ideas?

No comments: