Thursday, May 7, 2009

Couple of Days In

Three days on the new plan. It seems to be going well. Most of you will not be surprised to know that I consistently do just a little bit more than the plan calls for :) I just cannot help it.

Monday I walked a mile, ran a mile, then walked 4. And when I say walked I mean at a brisk pace. Actually as fast as the pace some folks run. It's quite a work out, really able to feel it in the hips.

Tuesday I swam 50 minutes and did my strength exercises for me knee. Swimming was tough Tuesday. I went early rather than later in the day and perhaps that is what made it so hard. I felt as if I were struggling. But I did it!

Yesterday was a repeat of Monday only I went an additional mile. It is so humid here, it's tough to walk/run in this humidity! I'm hoping it will only help me but boy it's hard to get used to.

Today it's weights and yoga. Family is coming so I am not sure how much I can get in but hopefully I'll get to go to yoga tonight as I love power yoga in 90 degree heat in the humidity.

No comments: