Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May my Month of Healing

I don't like being injured. I feel like I am getting lazy. Even though I am doing more cross training than I've ever done in my life I still feel lazy. It's not the same as running and I miss it more and more. Especially as Terry increases his running in training for the Dublin 10K.

The past three days I've walked a lot and "jogged" a little inbetween. Yesterday I did weights and today I will swim. I enjoy the cross training I just miss the running.

Soon...soon...I just need to get well once and for all.

On the bright side I did get a new lite headlamp for Mother's Day to us in my midnight run in July! I can't wait to run early in the morning in the dark so I can use it. Not to mention having my own for backpacking and camping :)

Nothing profound today, just feeling a little down because I want to run. This too shall pass.

No comments: