Friday, May 1, 2009

Today's Walk

I walked today with my neighbor. She has invited a friend and she has joined us twice, next week another friend will join. As much as I look forward to getting back to running I also don't want to give up my walking with Ivy.

She is a lot of fun and really a great person to discuss things with, I am so enjoying the friendship that seems to be manifesting itself. How glorious is getting out of the house with friends!

Walking seems to be good, I am now at a 14:21 pace and that is while talking so I am improving, now we will just have to see how that translates into getting back to running.

I've overdone it some even without running, some days swimming running and doing yoga just to get in a little "extra". I think this is somewhat obsessive so I'm trying to bring myself back to reality.

I should be getting a new plan any day and I am looking forward to what is in store for me and I am hoping that getting to Dublin won't be too difficult.

No comments: