Monday, April 7, 2008

Rest Day

Well today is another rest day. Rest days are hard for me. I know they are important but I just can't stand not getting out there on a pretty day. And for once it's not windy this morning! My brother was here over the weekend and we had the opportunity to run together for 10 miles. It is always so much fun to run together. There were days when I would not have believed you if you told me that some day we would go on long runs and talk and laugh and talk about politics and religion. What a wonderful time...thank you Sid for coming to see us.
This week I am doing a mile test run, to see how fast my mile is at this point. And then I will run the Mayor's 5K this weekend, hopefully do well there. Then it's off to Dallas to spend a few days with my college roommates, can't wait for that. We are going to see Bon Jovi on Monday next week (a present from Terry). We haven't spend time together in awhile, can't wait to see what all they are doing in their lives.
Enough for today I need to work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it was cool seeing Sid this weekend. We need to get him into this blog somehow. I should have rested, I had a terrible run, see my blog.