Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Weekend with Roomies

What a weekend! Three days with my college roommates. Lots of good food, drink, and best of all GREAT company. I even got them out to run 5 miles with me.

Needless to say I am exhausted from staying up until 1:00 in the morning gabbing about old times, new times, and kids. Not to mention talking about all the things that come with being old.

I've not had that much fun in a really long time. I love those women.

Having friends who know you that well and don't care about all the goofy things you did or do is such a wonderful feeling. There really isn't anything better than friends like that.

Running? Well it's been slow after Saturday. One 3 mile walk with my friends and 5 miles running on Monday. Nothing today (thank goodness).

Time to work although I would rather sleep :)

No comments: