Saturday, May 3, 2008

Great Saturday Run

It was a great day today, windy (what's new?) and a little chilly. But with friends there to talk to and laugh with time goes by quickly.

My knees felt good today thanks goodness because after Thursday I was afraid something was really wrong. I believe I really need new shoes but RAB's is out of my size until next week :(

Everyone is feeling strong, healthy, and ready to run some races again soon. Wow what a group.

We are moving this summer and honestly the main thing I will miss is this group of people. I love them all and I am going to make sure I stay in touch. It's not often that you find a group of people that you enjoy this much.

Now off to the lake!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Susan,

You are a true leader in this running club, and I think everyone is going to miss you. I have enjoyed the blogs, and the encouragement, support, and the camaraderie, and I hope you will still stay in contact when you move. Maybe we will still see you at some local running events, too. That would be great!

Jerry