Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tuesday's Run

Well this day was great! A very hard workout makes you feel such a sense of accomplishment, how I love that feeling.

Terry and I did 10 x 100 at 20 seconds each after a mile warm up and followed with a mile cool down.

This was what I call a comfortably hard run. I knew I was taxing myself and it was hard to breathe but I did them all on pace and felt great afterward, spent but great.

I enjoy Terry going with me to run, it gives us time to talk and visit; our time uninterrupted. It really keeps our relationship close.

Running gives us a lot of opportunities, not just to keep in shape, or to see a beautiful sunrise, but also to have relationships that are meaningful on a higher plane.

Today it is windy, it ruins my mood. I am just hoping that tomorrow is better...

No comments: