Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Club Run

WOW. There is so much to say about this morning. I think I can sum it up with three points.

1. Challenging course
2. Great time with friends
3. Great food and drink

Windy, hilly, hot. That was the course. Fun but challenging.

Friends to run with, friends to eat with, friends to drink with. I am really going to miss these people :(

Food, well what can I say? Maria and Chris put on a great party and the food that they made and everyone brought was scrumptious! Just what we needed after a run like that.

You know it's so hard not to get caught up in trying to run "hard" all the time, but again today I was reminded of how fun it is to fellowship with good friends and fellow runners. And in a pretty setting, with it's own pool :) (Thanks Maria)

Enjoy each other fellow runners, that is what you will remember in the end.

No comments: